Health & Safety
Assured Safe Catering System
- We are committed to comply with food hygiene legislation in line with H.A.C.C.P. (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) to ensure the safe production of all foods supplied and/or sold to Hard Hat Catering.
- We identify all possible hazards that could occur at any stage of food production, from the supplier through to the customer.
- Our staff are trained to the highest standards of food production.
- This policy complies with the food hygiene legislation and forms the outline of our due diligence defence.
Records available for inspection, used to support compliance of this policy are as follows:
- Daily record log
- Cleaning schedule
- Delivery checklist and record
- Temperature log
- Health and sickness declaration form
- Managers weekly audit
- Hygiene programme (monthly and weekly audit system)
- Fridge & Freezer temperature sheet
- Customer complaint form