The principles and objectives underlying this policy:
- We actively engage with our clients and stakeholders on sustainability issues to determine their sustainability concerns.
- Where possible and viable, we purchase goods sourced within the UK.
- We exercise efficiency in all our daily operations.
- We are committed to recycling and minimising waste.
- We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers use sustainable sources.
- We will review the policy on an annual basis and make it available to all our clients.
- Adherence to all regulatory or legal requirements relevant to our industry, in particular relating to the safety of the food we serve.
- We aim to achieve BS8901 Certification to our own Ethical Code of practice and implementing the principals of the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code (although we are not member of the ETI).
Good professional practices require us to apply HACCP to all our work. Hand in hand with this we can supply a fully documented quality management system covering the main aspect of sourcing, recording, storage and serving of food products.